Saturday, April 14, 2012

I can't finish anything!

I've come to a conclusion today.  I've realized that I have problems finishing things.  I'm pretty sure it's a mix of procrastination and lack of motivation, but it's become quite a problem.

When I don't finish things, it's almost like me kicking myself in the face or jumping off a cliff or locking myself in a bear cage and throwing the key into someone else's fat-free yogurt.



That's when I thought "Maybe I should ask my therapist about this."


But then I realized I don't have a therapist.


So then I started experimenting to see what I could do to increase my focus.


I'm sorry to say that I only found a partial solution.  

1 comment:

  1. It was very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
    1997 Volvo S90 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete